These terms and conditions apply to all contracts (including distance selling) which are concluded with Vilem Achleitner e.U. (following referred as Glücksperle).
In case of distance selling, the purchaser confirms these terms and has read and accepted them by submitting the order. Different conditions of (/the/) purchaser shall not be valid as long as they have not been confirmed in written form by Glücksperle. The following §§ are in addition to the valid laws in Austria.
If any § of these terms prove to be or become invalid this shall not affect the validity of the remaining §§. The ineffectiveness of a point is replaced by a valid provision which is the objective of the closest point invalid.
The headquarter address of Glücksperle:
Vilem Achleitner e.U.
|§2.) Place of performance and jurisdiction:|
|Place of performance and jurisdiction for all parties agreed between the supplies and services is the headquarter of Glücksperle and governed exclusively under the applicable laws of the Republic of Austria.|
|§3.) Prices/contract of sale/payment:|
All prices are quoted, unless otherwise indicated, including 20% Austrian VAT and are quoted in Euros. For deliveries to companies in other EU countries with a valid VAT number and for supplies to third countries in no Austrian VAT offset.
Price changes, typing errors and mistakes are reserved by Glücksperle.
All offers are valid only while supplies last.
After submitting the order or sign a sales agreement it comes to a legally binding contract. You can choose between credit card payment, paypal payment or bank transfer. You can find the bank connection for the transfer at the end of your invoice.
For new customers who do not pay by credit card or paypal we ask to pay in advance for the first few orders. In this case you will receive an automated email after completing your order where you can find our bank connection. Regular customers with good payment behaviour will receive their order with the attached invoice and can pay after receipt of delivery.
Invoices are due and payable without discount upon receipt thereof.
If you pay in advance and there are unavailable items you are eligible for a credit which will be considered on your next order or can be send back to your bank or paypal acount. If you want to avoid this kind of balance we recommend to new customers payment by credit card or paypal. By credit card payment only fully available items will be charged and debited from your credit card.
|§4.) Right of return:|
If a delivery does not meet your expectations privat consumers have the right to return it to us to following conditions:
- Please inform us not later than 14 days after receipt of your shipment about which items you wish to return via email with the number of your invoice and the article number of the returns. Not agreed returns are not accepted.
- After you have received the confirmation email from us regarding the return please send us your returns within the next 5 days for your own costs. Non-free returns are not accepted.
- When the items have been arrived you will get an email from us with your credit which you can detract from your next order.
- Part returns from an article are not accepted.
- Excluded from the right of return are special customer ordered/delivered items and special designs.
|§5.) Right of withdrawal:|
From a contract of distance selling a privat consumer can withdraw from the contract within 2 weeks according to Austrian law without giving reasons.
This time begins with the receiving of the order. Withdrawal from the contract must be notified in writing form (e.g. email) to Glücksperle.
If a consumer is withdraw from the contract, the incurred shipping costs will be charged at least.
|§6.) Shipping costs & shipment:|
With closing a contract the buyer instruct Glücksperle to ship the order with GLS or Post. Glücksperle assumes no liability for the service of GLS or the Post. The costs are paid by Glücksperle and charged to the recipient in the form of a delivery fee.
If a consignment is not received by the recipient or it can not be delivered at the delivery address and the consignment comes back to Glücksperle the additional costs for sending back will be charged to the customer.
Is the consignment visibly damaged on delivery the recipient must insist that this fact is recorded by the GLS or Post deliverer.
|There applies the normal warranty periods. We expressly point out that there can arise colour changes of costume jewellery parts and they will not be treated as warranty cases.|
|§8.) Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) Platform:|
|When consumers have a problem regarding a product or service they bought, they can settle their dispute out-of-court through an Alternative Dispute Resolution procedure. You can reach this Online Dispute Resolution platform under the following link: https://ec.europa.eu/odr|
(1) Even the traffic lights of a article is on yellow or green and it is sold out they are not supplied later automatically or free because of potentially very long replenishment time. Sold out items have to be reordered on demand and availability.
(2) There can be colour and size differences between actual goods and mapping in the Internet or print because of photo-technical presentation and technical reasons.
(3) We would like to point out that dyed and coloured articles can rub off on the skin or the clothes and we assume no liability for any arising damage.
(4) Typing errors, display errors, errors in the content as well as errors that arise from the program are reserved by Glücksperle
(5) Should there be any problems with the website or have you noticed an error please write us an email. We will endeavour to remove them as soon as possible.
Thank you for reading our Terms & Conditions.